Finca Los Regalos Anti- Poverty Honey Process
Plum, Butterscotch, Creamy
We bring you yet another gem via our partner Gold Mountain Coffee Growers, a social enterprise which works with Nicaraguan coffee farmers on a variety of development projects beyond coffee. Run by a husband and wife team, Finca Los Regalos is one of the many coffee farms in Las Nubes, a community located on the boundary between Matagalpa and Jinotega.
At an elevation of between 1,250 to 1,375 metres, the farm’s crop consists largely of yellow and red Catuai. Due to the unique microclimate, low-lying clouds keep their plants cool, slowing the maturation process and allowing the beans to absorb more sugars, resulting in more complex flavours. This particular coffee is honey-processed, producing a particularly sweet, nutty cup with creamy notes of butterscotch and plum.
We recommend grinding the beans before brewing as freshly ground coffee tends to have a better flavour and aroma. However, you can still opt to have your beans ground by us.
This coffee is roasted-to-order on Monday and Tuesday (excluding public holidays). If your order is submitted before 12pm on Friday, your order will be placed in the roasting schedule of the following week and dispatched in the same week. However, we do roast a small batch of 2 different single origin coffees for our subscription orders weekly. If this coffee is available, your order may be fulfilled within 2-5 working days. You'll receive an automated email with a tracking number when your order has been picked up by our delivery partner.
- We have a standard delivery of SGD $5. Free for orders $50 and above
Shipping of this coffee is available to the USA and would take additional 3 - 8 days. Shipping rates calculated based on weight and destination will be shown at checkout. Shipments are subject to duties and taxes levied by customs in the destination country and the costs are born by the receiver. For shipping to other countries, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Self-Collection is available at our academy at 9 Harrison Rd, #04-01, Singapore 369651. You will receive an email notification when your order(s) is/are ready for collection.
* Collection can be made within 5 working days, 12pm - 4pm on Monday to Friday, 10am-1pm on Saturday (except Public holidays).
* Please collect your order within the week of receiving your pick-up notification to ensure the freshness of your coffee.
Please see here for more information.
- VarietalRed & Yellow Catuai, Caturra
- Processing methodHoney Process
- Elevation1,250 - 1,375+ masl
- Roasted forFilter & Espresso
- AcidityLightMedium High
- Roast LowMediumDark
- BodyLightMedium Heavy
IMPACT-DRIVEN COFFEE PARTNER
Gold Mountain Coffee Growers