Finca La Valentina Catuai Washed
Lime, Green Apple, Roasted Almond
This washed processed coffee comes from the farm of Finca La Valentina located on the foothills of the Baru volcano in the community of Horqueta, in Boquete, Panama. A typical subsistence farming estate, the brothers running the estate take particular pride in their identity as a multi-generational family-run coffee business.
Slopes at an altitude of 1,500 to 1,650 metres and temperatures that oscillate within a narrow band from 15 to 20 degrees Celsius all-year, together with a great balance of rain, shade and sun all combine to create a perfect microclimate for growing coffee. With a round and juicy body, this washed Catuai will impress you with its forward flavours expressing lime, green apple, and roasted almond notes.
We recommend grinding the beans before brewing as freshly ground coffee tends to have a better flavour and aroma. However, you can still opt to have your beans ground by us.
This coffee is roasted-to-order on Monday and Tuesday (excluding public holidays). If your order is submitted before 12pm on Friday, your order will be placed in the roasting schedule of the following week and dispatched in the same week. However, we do roast a small batch of 2 different single origin coffees for our subscription orders weekly. If this coffee is available, your order may be fulfilled within 2-5 working days. You'll receive an automated email with a tracking number when your order has been picked up by our delivery partner.
- We have a standard delivery of SGD $5. Free for orders $50 and above
Shipping of this coffee is available to the USA and would take additional 3 - 8 days. Shipping rates calculated based on weight and destination will be shown at checkout. Shipments are subject to duties and taxes levied by customs in the destination country and the costs are born by the receiver. For shipping to other countries, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Self-Collection is available at our academy at 9 Harrison Rd, #04-01, Singapore 369651. You will receive an email notification when your order(s) is/are ready for collection.
* Collection can be made within 5 working days, 12pm - 4pm on Monday to Friday, 10am-1pm on Saturday (except Public holidays).
* Please collect your order within the week of receiving your pick-up notification to ensure the freshness of your coffee.
Please see here for more information.
- Processing methodWashed
- Elevation1,500 - 1,650 masl
- Roasted forFilter & Espresso
- AcidityLightMedium High
- Roast LightMediumDark
- BodyLightMedium Heavy