Finca La Valentina Pacamara Washed
Black Plum, Bergamot, Black Tea
Taking particular pride in their identity as a multi-generational family-run coffee business, the Osorio brothers behind the success of Finca La Valentina are no strangers to fame in the world of specialty coffee. This splendid washed processed Pacamara comes from their picturesque estate located on the foothills of the Baru volcano in the community of Horqueta, in Boquete, Panama.
Slopes at an altitude of 1,500 to 1,650 metres and temperatures that oscillate within a narrow band from 15 to 20 degrees Celsius all-year, together with a great balance of rain, shade and sun all combine to create a perfect microclimate for growing coffee. This Pacamara is a light roast coffee with a plum-like acidity displaying a juicy tea-like body and subtle floral notes.
We recommend to grind the beans before brewing as freshly ground coffee tends to have a better flavour and aroma compared to pre-ground beans. However, you may still opt for a grind option when placing your order - we will assist with the grinding and re-sealing of the bag.
This coffee is roasted-to-order on Monday and Tuesday (excluding public holiday). if your order is submitted before 12pm on Friday, your order will be placed into next week's roasting schedule and dispatached in the same week. However, we do roast a small batch of 2 different single origin coffees for our subscription orders weekly. If this coffee is available at the time of order, your order will be processed and dispatched within 1-2 working days. An automated email will be sent to you with a tracking number when your order has been picked up by our delivery partner, Shippit. You can expect to receive your order 1-3 days thereafter.
* Self-Collection is available at our academy, 9 Harrison Rd, #04-01, Singapore 369651. You will receive an email notification when your order(s) is ready for collection.
* Collection can be made within 5 working days, 12pm - 4pm on Monday to Friday, 10am-1pm on Saturday (except Public Holiday).
* Please collect your order within the week of receiving your pick-up notification to ensure the freshness of your coffee."
Please see here for more information.
- Processing methodWashed
- Elevation1,500 - 1,650 masl
- Roasted forFilter & Espresso
- AcidityLightMedium High
- Roast LightMediumDark
- BodyLightMedium Heavy