Fiorenzato Allground Classic Grinder
Equipped with a revolving ring nut that can be adjusted to your brewing needs, the Fiorenzato Allground Classic Grinder is the perfect tool to help you create the perfect cup. With three different grinding options and endless combinations, Allground's burrs enable you to achieve the right grind texture to your preference.
The ergonomically designed ring nut lets you choose your grind settings, together with fine-tuned modes, so effortlessly as well. With 80 years of commercial expertise powering this impressive machine, we think you’ll find it a smart addition to your brewing kit.
* Self-Collection is available at our academy at 9 Harrison Rd, #04-01, Singapore 369651. You will receive an email notification when your order(s) is/are ready for collection. * Collection can be made within 5 working days, 12pm - 4pm on Monday to Friday, 10am-1pm on Saturday (except Public holidays). * Please collect your order within the week of receiving your pick-up notification.
- Dimensions8.5 x 6.3 x 15.3 (WxDxH)
- ColourDeep Black, Arctic White Matte
- Hopper Load Capacity 250g
- Power250 Watts
- Voltage220-240V - 50 Hz
- Forkadjustable, with support
- Burrs typeflat with titanium coating
- Burrs diameter64 mm
- Burrs revs1400/min (50 Hz) - 1600/min (60 Hz))
- Dose adjustment in seconds
- Burrs life 1400kg
- Comes with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Burrs are designed and produced internally by Fiorenzato, and engineered to offer maximum performance for every granulometry
- Long-lasting and state-of-the-art, for up to 1.400kg of coffee
- Burrs made with m340 steel
- Titanium coating