Paradise Coffee Drip Bags
Prepare yourself for a coffee experience that's richly chocolatey and filled with intense characteristics, promising a comforting, heavier-bodied cup. Introducing Paradise, a name that embodies the luxurious and indulgent nature of this extraordinary brew. Its decadent, heavenly chocolate flavour makes it the ideal companion for a cosy moment on a chilly day.
Crafted from carefully sourced beans from El Salvador and India, "El Mural" is a fusion of coffee excellence from two prominent cantons: Citalá and La Palma. These regions are nestled within the Montecristo Trifinio, a tri-border national park shared between El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras. The cocoa notes from the Indian beans harmonise seamlessly with the El Salvador beans, resulting in a bold yet refreshing balance with a strong finish anchored in chocolate notes.
*Paradise is formerly Bold Heart.
- Composition: Southern India Coorg Karnataka Alilu Estate
El Salvador - El Mural - Pacas Washed A
- Tasting Notes: Dark Plums, Bakers Chocolate, Bold
- Details Box of 5 Single-Serve
Coffee Drip Bags
- How to prepare
- Step 1:Tear open drip bag along the perforation and separate filter opening
- Step 2:Pull apart hangers and clip onto your coffee cup rim
- Step 3: Gently and evenly pour 150ml hot water into the drip bag till the surface of the coffee bed is fully saturated
- Step 4: Drip for 20-30 secs before disposing. Enjoy your coffee!